This article explains how the Health Care Organization (HCO) admin can edit Health Care Professional (HCP) details, within an Organization in the Health Portal.
- Login to the Health Portal using your HCO admin credentials (Email and password).
- From the left navigation menu, click Departments>All Departments
- Under All Departments, click the name of the department where the HCP to be edited is added. Then on the name of the department screen/page, look for the List of health care professionals.
Per the image below as a sample, the Pulmonary department is clicked and on the Pulmonary screen/page, you will see the List of health care professionals.
- From the List of health care professionals, click the name of the HCP that you intended to edit details then you will get the HCP details screen/page.
NOTE: You are able to edit all the HCP details except the First Name, Last Name and Email.
- To edit the HCP detail, click the pencil icon beside each field and you can edit the details entered by either choosing from the dropdown or filling out the field. Do not forget to click Save to finalize the changes made.
For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
wheezo® is not intended for diagnostic use. wheezo® is intended to detect and record abnormal breath sounds (continuous adventitious breath sounds/CABS) at the windpipe (trachea), reported as WheezeRate in adults and children (2 years and older).
When used to monitor wheeze, the user should be under the care of a licensed healthcare professional. A licensed healthcare professional’s advice is required to understand the meaning and importance of wheeze rate.
If the user is feeling breathless, or experiencing other symptoms, it is important to prioritise treatment over taking a wheeze rate. Do not delay treatment. Regardless of the wheeze rate, if the user has signs and symptoms such as, but not limited to, chest tightness, shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing, they should always follow their healthcare professional’s advice.
Article is closed for comments.