This article explains how a Health Care Organization (HCO) admin can add a new Health Care Professional (HCP) to the department within an Organization in the Health Portal.
- Login to the Health Portal using your HCO admin credentials (Email and password).
- From the left navigation menu, click Departments>All Departments
- On the 'Departments' page, click +add HCP under the desired department where you will be adding the HCP.
- On the 'Add new HCP' page, click the dropdown from the HCP* field to select the name of the HCP you would like to be added to the department then click ADD.
- The next page will show that the HCP has been successfully added. (See the image below as a sample.)
For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
wheezo® is not intended for diagnostic use. wheezo® is intended to detect and record abnormal breath sounds (continuous adventitious breath sounds/CABS) at the windpipe (trachea), reported as WheezeRate in adults and children (2 years and older).
When used to monitor wheeze, the user should be under the care of a licensed healthcare professional. A licensed healthcare professional’s advice is required to understand the meaning and importance of wheeze rate.
If the user is feeling breathless, or experiencing other symptoms, it is important to prioritise treatment over taking a wheeze rate. Do not delay treatment. Regardless of the wheeze rate, if the user has signs and symptoms such as, but not limited to, chest tightness, shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing, they should always follow their healthcare professional’s advice.
Article is closed for comments.