This article explains how the Health Care Organization (HCO) admin can edit department information within an Organization in the Health Portal. HCO admin can only edit the name of the department.
- Login to the Health Portal with your HCO admin credentials (Email and password).
- From the left navigation menu, click Departments>All Departments
- To edit the desired department, click the department from the list on the left navigation pane or from the list of departments on the "Departments" page.
- Click edit department info found at the upper right of the screen, when you are on the department page that you want to edit.
- Edit the department name by typing the name of the department in the Department Name* field and then click Edit to save the changes. Note: As an HCO admin, you can only edit the name of the department.
For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
wheezo® is not intended for diagnostic use. wheezo® is intended to detect and record abnormal breath sounds (continuous adventitious breath sounds/CABS) at the windpipe (trachea), reported as WheezeRate in adults and children (2 years and older).
When used to monitor wheeze, the user should be under the care of a licensed healthcare professional. A licensed healthcare professional’s advice is required to understand the meaning and importance of wheeze rate.
If the user is feeling breathless, or experiencing other symptoms, it is important to prioritise treatment over taking a wheeze rate. Do not delay treatment. Regardless of the wheeze rate, if the user has signs and symptoms such as, but not limited to, chest tightness, shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing, they should always follow their healthcare professional’s advice.
Article is closed for comments.